Terms of Service
- Invoices are payable on receipt unless otherwise agreed.
- All hardware is payable at time of ordering, labour is payable on completion of work unless a project is undertaken where interim labour invoices may be submitted if required.
- If any problems are experienced with work relating to invoices, please report the issue in detail via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days of receipt of invoice.
- Equipment remains property of All Computer Services until paid for in full.
- An extra 1.5% surcharge is levied for Visa/MasterCard.
- A call-out\travel fee is payable for callouts to site unless included as part of a Maintenance\Managed Services Agreement.
- Due to the variable nature of IT-related problems, unless specifically quoted for, all work performed will be billed for on an hourly basis.
- All equipment is provided with a 12 Month Manufacturers Return-To-Base Warranty unless otherwise stated\requested.
- Quotes are valid for 7 days from date of receipt
Trouble Ticket & Call Logging
Trouble Tickets can be logged with All Computer Services by the following methods: